Pages

Man Stuff




The majority of the cakes that I decorate are girl oriented. Pink, sparkly birthday cakes, or elegant wedding cakes. For the most part I've shied away from boyish cakes. Not because I can't do them, but because girly is what I like, and what I do best. But every once in a while I put the sparkles away and tackle a "manly cake". This would be one of them. I was excited to have the chance to recreate this backhoe, very similar to some of the equipment in my dad's arsenal of machinery. 

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes Sasha! I had no idea you were so good at this! I pretty much just looked through your whole blog and you are so amazing! What a fun talent. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Mela! That's so sweet. I'm lucky that I get to do what I love everyday!

    ReplyDelete