Pages

Cake!

I mentioned before that I was working on something that I was really excited about. Well here it is! I had to opportunity to work on cakes that will be used in an advertisement in a national wedding magazine. A daunting task, but a challenge that I was definitely up to. It will be in the fall/winter issue, so our color palate was on the darker side. A little bit disappointing because pastels are my favourite colors to work with. Nonetheless I'm really proud of how they turned out. All the cakes were inspired by different fabrics, from the ruffles, to the lace design (which took 3 hours to do. 3 hours, for one tier!), to the flower rosettes and buttons. So without further adieu...














These beautiful pictures were taken by the lovely Monica Chapman, who is an amazing photographer, and total sweetheart! It's times like these when I'm proud to say that I'm a cake decorator!



xoxo


1 comment: