Pages

Silly Old Bear

Happy Monday! Sorry for the lack of posting, my internet was down, alllll last week! It's amazing how much free time I had when Facebook and Pinterest weren't there to distract me! Even so, I'm so happy to have it back! Last week was super busy, with cakes and trying lots of new Christmas treats at the shop, so we have lots to catch up on! But first, I thought I'd share one of my favorite cakes from last week. I'm a sucker for Disney, and Winnie the Pooh will always have a special place in my heart. Apparently I'm not the only one, since this Pooh Bear cake was for a 17th birthday! 



Hayley, the lucky birthday girl was pretty specific as far as how she wanted the cake decorated, but I used a little creative license when it came to the honey pot, which is probably my favorite part of the whole cake. What's a bear without his pot of honey?





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment