Pages

Mouse House

Please excuse me long absence! The holidays are always a crazy busy time, this year even more so since I lost two weeks of prep time while on vacation. Totally worth it though! And I managed to get all of my Christmas stuff done before the big day, and had an amazing time with my family. I hope Santa found you, and was as good to you as he was to me!
The past few weeks was jammed packed with all kinds of cakes, so I have lots to share! Sadly, this little cake never made it home. The people who ordered it never came to pick it up. So rude! I think it turned out super cute nonetheless. I had creative freedom, the only direction I was given was "Minnie Mouse themed". Music to my ears, since polka dots and bows are my two favorite things!



Poor little La Daya Nj (quite the name for a one year old huh?) will never get to enjoy a pice of polka dot heaven.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment