Pages

Best of 2011

I can't believe New Years has already come and gone! Crazy how time flies! 2011 was a crazy year for cakes, with everything from gravy packets, to princesses to 3 eyed green monsters! Even thought it's almost a week into the new year, here are a few of my all time favorites from the past year!


 Probably my favorite cake of the year. A last minute wedding cake for a lovely couple. Sometimes having complete creative freedom turns out beautifully.

 My favorite unconventional wedding cake, for a girly girl bride, and her heavy duty mechanic groom. Something super and different and completely unique to the couple.

 A great cake for a great cause. This french themed cake was for a party to benefit breast cancer. Pink, black and white will always be one of my favorite color palettes. 

 Oh baby shower cakes! Nothing like a cake to welcome a little bundle of joy. Or two bundles in this case!

 This cake is so fun, the little whale on top is one of my favorite figurines I've made this year.

 Food cakes have a special place in my heart. The gravy packet came in a close second to the pack ofd Ichiban, but something about those curly ramen noodles gets me every time.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. The party was Goofy and Max themed, so I dressed them up for the occasion, and added some stripes and polka dots! 

I'm so excited to see what 2012 holds! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment