Pages

Twins!

Happy Monday! I am thoroughly enjoying being lazy on my day off, my first lazy day in a week or two. On this lazy Monday I thought I'd share a couple of cute little cakes. 
Gender reveal cakes are always super fun, because that means we are the first one's to know the gender of the baby that a couple is having! This case was extra special, because the couple was expecting twins! No matter who it is that's expecting a baby, I always hope the baby is a girl. Always. So I was super excited when I found out that both babies were girls! So fun! I had complete creative freedom, but had to keep in mind that the cakes had to be completely neutral, because it was the pink cake inside that was going to spill the beans. I decided to go with a bird theme, complete with mommy, daddy and big brother  bird, and a little nest of eggs.





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment