Pages

Happy Valentines Day!

Our busiest day of the year is over and done with! And I couldn't be more glad! I'm more tired than I've been in a long time, but it feels good to have made it through the past two days. Yesterday included a full day of Valentines prep, including decorating sugar cookies for 6 hours. Do you know how many cookies that is people?! A lot. And we sold em all. Then I had the chance to go babysit my niece and nephew so my sister and brother in law could have a night on the town. I can't get enough of those kids. Last but not least, today involved a lot of cake.  We baked and sold over 2000 cupcakes, and helped over 200 customers, not bad huh? Needless to say, I'm pooped, but I thought I'd share a few Valentines photos!


 Busy at work making Valentines for Mom and Dad!

 Me and my 2 favorite kids

 The typical hearts and flowers valentines cake gets old after a while, so when I have the chance I like to switch things up a little bit, like with these cute little robots 


Which means a lot coming from me, because I realllly love cake. 

Hope you all have a Valentines filled with love!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment