Pages

Lighten Up

Keeping up on wedding trends is extremely important when you're in the wedding cake business. Colors, patterns and textures are all important when designing a wedding cake to compliment the rest of your wedding decor. The past few years, color palates have leaned towards darker shades, deep purples, teals and blacks and white. I have nothing against dark colors, but when decorating, personally I tend to lean towards lighter shade. When designing new display cakes for this seasons wedding shows, we decided lighten things up a bit. This cake in particular features one of my all time favorite color combos. Grey is such a misunderstood color. When paired with pastel hues like Tiffany blue, or pale pink it can be stunning! I hope you think so too!

 Topsy turvy designs are unconventional for weddings, but we thought it'd be a fun change. I love it when people are willing to take chances and move away from the super traditional cakes.
  

I love ruffled flowers. Love. Them. 

Expect more display cakes in the coming days! There's a few that I think you'll looove!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment