Pages

Cake Pops!

When it comes to food, it's hard to go wrong if it's on a stick. Stop and think about it. Corn dogs for example, are in my opinion, are simply delicious. And there is nothing better than sitting outside on a hot summer day licking a popsicle. Carmel and candy apples will always be one of my favorite things to eat in the fall. And who could forget suckers? Cherry flavored Lifesaver suckers are the best.
So what could be better than putting cake on a stick?
I wish I could take credit for thinking of this idea, but I snatched it from a wedding magazine a little while ago. Nonetheless I think theses turned out pretty cute. My mom and I are toying with the idea of having a dessert table at the family dinner at my brother's upcoming wedding, which makes me really excited because now I'll have an excuse to try out all kinds of different cute desserts. But I think these would make a cute addition. I still have to play around with them some more, but as a first attempt, these aren't too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment