Pages

Ahoy Matey!

I've come across a lot of strange cake themes these past few year. Twice in the past two weeks we've had customers that have wanted their cakes to be "as bizarre as possible". What does that even mean?Bizarre is such a relative term. I think that using green and orange together is bizarre, but there's lot of people out there that think that's a perfectly acceptable color combination. Needless to say, these customers got some bizarre polka dots. But then there's those blessed customers that come with ideas that I love. Like the lovely folks that ordered these! Nothing says fun like pirates!


 No pirate is complete with a treasure chest full of gold


These guys are my favorite, and were for the top of cupcakes. I couldn't decide which style of mustache was most pirate like, so I decided to give them all varying degrees of facial hair. You'd be surprised at all the image results that come up when you google "types of mustaches"

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment