Pages

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween everyone! It's all treats and no tricks around here today. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I've never been big on dressing up, mostly because I always leave my costume to the very last minute. But pumpkin carving and watching old scary movies with my family is one of the things I look forward to all year. I've also been looking forward to sharing this cake with you! Halloween themed cakes are always fun to decorate, especially when they can be "cute" rather than "scary".


The only direction as far as decorating goes, was Halloween themed, and Goofy and Max on top. I thought it would be fun to have Goofs dressed up for the occasion, so they I gave them some spooky costumes.


Another thing that I love about this cake is the stripes on the middle tier. I hand painted them on, to give them an imperfect and slightly spooky look. 



Hope you all have a fantastic Halloween!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment