Pages

Sunday Sweets

I can't believe October is already here! It's one of my favorite months because there's so many things to look forward to. Thanksgiving, beautiful fall weather, and Halloween of course! I can taste the pumpkin pie already! It was another busy week of cakes and there was a bunch of fun ones. Here's a few of my favorites!

This was a cute little cake for a special one year old who loves animals. We went with a woodland theme and I think it turned out super cute.


A close up of a few of my favorite animals. A cute little doe, complete with heart shaped spots

A little squirrel, complete with a glittery one, and an acorn. 

And what first birthday is complete without a smash cake for the birthday girl. I thought a little hedgehog would be appropriate. With a pink bow of course.

It seems like every week I get to make a birthday monkey. This little monkey was lucky enough to get a birthday cupcake AND some bananas. Lucky guy.

This cake makes me so excited for Halloween. Decorating this monster was a blast.

I'm sad that pictures only show one side of the cake, because this cake was so cute, and needed to be seen from all side. It was for a little girl who was having a baking themed birthday party. So her cake was adorned with cakes, cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment