Pages

Picnic Perfect

Finally, my internet is working again! It's been 3 days, and as sad as it is to admit, I was dying without it. But now it's fixed, and all is well. Things are better than well. Effective yesterday, it's officially summer! And it reached a sizzling 26 degrees today! Sooo nice. Even though I was stuck inside all day, and didn't get to enjoy it. Even so, I can't wait for more gorgeous weather that is supposed to be headed my way. 


I'm going to be honest. I went shopping. I know I wasn't supposed to. It started as me going to the mall to return a shirt I bought almost a month ago, and decided I didn't love. And I marched into that store, aiming right for the cash register. And then a lovely white eyelet dress caught my eye. And then a really cute navy blue tank top, that had red polka dots. But they weren't polka dots, they were little hearts! Have I mentioned that I have a weakness for eyelets and polka dot hearts? Well needless to say, I went to town. And I am ashamed. But I did end up returning 2 of the 5 items that I bought. So that makes it better. Right? One of the things that I loved, that I didn't buy, was a little plaid romper. Probably the cutest thing ever. But do you know who can wear rompers? Or a pattern like plaid on their rear end? Hardly any one. So I left that little lovely in the store. But it did reignite my love for plaid, which I personally, find very summery. Here are a few of my favorite recent plaid finds. 


 I love this simple little shirt dress, so easy to throw on and go

 A bright and summery blue checked dress

 Pink! Again, this seems like such an easy shirt to just throw on with a pair of cut offs, and still look super cute and summery
 I love patterned shoes, probably because I don't own any. It took a lot of will power not to order these puppies. They were on sale. But I resisted

Loooove. Lately I've rekindled my love for hair accessories. Probably because I've been too lazy to really do my hair. If I put a really cute flower in my messy hair, that makes my hair cute too. At least that's my logic. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment