Pages

Fancy Fingers

Finally, some summer weather! It reached a balmy 31 degrees here today, and I was lucky enough to have the day off, so I actually got to enjoy some of it. But I find one drawback to summer is that I get a little lazier as far as my appearance goes. It's too hot to use a blow dryer or curling iron so my hair suffers. I don't feel like wearing anything other than breezy shorts and t shirt, so I probably look like a 13 year old. And obviously if I'm not investing any time into picking my clothes, I'm sure as heck not worrying about accessories. But I have found the ultimate solution. Fabulously painted nails. You paint them once, and you have an awesome accessory that you don't have to remember to take on or off, it lasts for at least a week, and if you happen to get sick of it sooner it's super easy to get rid of. Here are a few of the patterns that I'll definitely be trying this summer. 

 Fun sparkly polka dots

 Aren't those bows the cutest?

 Cupcakes! This is one of my favorites. Very fitting considering I work in a cupcake shop

Leopard print in punchy summer colors

This one seems simple compared to some of the others, but grey paired with pastels is one of my favorite color combinations lately, and I thought the stripes and the heart were a sweet touch

So everyone get painting
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment