Pages

Products I'm Loving

It's Wednesday! Halfway through the week! It's about this time that I start losing focus, and think of nothing but the weekend, and being able to laze around and sleep in. Anyone else with me? So as a little pick me up, I thought I'd share some of my favorite beauty products of the moment. I'm definitely a girly girl, and enjoy primping at leisure. I love trying new things when it comes to my beauty routine. You never know when you might strike the beauty jackpot, and find something fantastic. Here are a few things that I'm loving right now. 


 Carmindy for Sally Hansen Air Brush Spray Makeup. I'm a What Not to Wear junkie, and I've always wondered what brand of airbrush foundation Carmindy uses. Her own of course! I love that this foundation offers light coverage, blends super easily, and feels like your wearing no makeup at all.

 In the summer I tend to lean more towards coral colored blushed, due to the fact that I have a nice tan. Now that we're well into September, and my tan is fading, I'm going back to a more pink based color. This watermelon pink blush is beautiful, and has a soft gold shimmer to it.

 This is the solution to limp, bodiless hair. It's a powder that you massage into your hair, and it offers mega volume! You can apply it root to tips, depending on how much volume you want. And it only costs $3!

 I bought a package of these on a whim on my last trip to the drugstore, and I'm absolutely hooked. They're super easy to apply, look fantastic and are surprisingly durable, thus far.

It's hard to go wrong with any of the scents for Bath and Body Works, but this one is my current favorite. It smells like a dream!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment