Pages

Fourth of July!

I'll admit, even though I'm Canadian, the 4th of July has always been the predominant patriotic holiday in my family. Don't get me wrong, yesterday was Canada Day and it was good, even though I worked 10 hours and fell asleep for half the fireworks. But the 4th has always meant a trip down south, a day of shopping, and ends with fireworks. Sounds like the perfect day, huh? Here are a few inspirations for this years 4th of July.


 Red and white stripped lace tank

 Hip hugging blue pencil skirt

 Super cute floral halter tankini top

 I loooove heart shaped sunnies, especially in this firey red color

 A polka dotted hair bow. Love.


I am obsessed with cute nails right now, and I love these

No 4th of July is complete without good food. I thought this cake was so cute and simple. Slivered almond flowers with blueberry and raspberry centers.

Happy 4th of July weekend!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey. You are Canadian...you should be celebrating Canada! :P Love your style Soosh. :)

    ReplyDelete