Pages

Needs and Wants

What another busy week! The good news is, I have the whole next week off, and I'm going on vacations with my family. It's going to involve shopping, laying by the pool, roller coasters and evening dessert on the patio. Beyond excited. When I was younger, taking our yearly summer holiday always meant back to school shopping. And even though it's been a while since I've been in school, I always get the itch to buy new things before the leaves start to change. Here are a few things that I've had my eye on lately.


 I have yet to buy myself a pair of the infamous Toms. They not only help a good cause, but apparently they are extremely comfortable, which would be nice since I'm on my feet all day. I have yet to decide it they'd just look like boats on my size 8 feet.


 I've always loved lockets, and I especially love that these come in all different colors

 Ask anyone who knows me well, and they'll tell you that I have a perfume obsession. I currently have 8 different scents on the go, but one bottle is almost out, and this is for sure going to be my next purchase. Here's its description, "An alluring balance of vanilla, jasmine blossoms, and an accord of amber is set against the sensual scents of a man, including a light musk and a shimmer of fresh woods?. It smells like good smelling boy! My favorite!


 If this is as good as the reviews as it's gotten, I'll be one happy camper. My hair is impossible to do when it's freshly washed. It's too clean and slippery to hold any kind of style, but this claims to "give hair a hint of grit, some extra lift, and a tousled, shine-free finish. Its dry moisture finish leaves hair matte but not parched. It's made to mess with perfection and craft one-of-a-kind, freehand looks". Just what I need.

I have a hair appointment the week after I get back, and I think this is the next thing I'm going to try. My summer highlights are already starting to grow out, and I figure this is the perfect segue from light summer hair, to darker winter hair.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment