Pages

Sunday Sweets and Other Buisness

Well hello! Long time no see! Or no post I suppose. I missed you! I guess you could say that I went into vacation withdraw, because I found it extremely hard to drag myself out of bed to go to work in the morning, let alone do anything else. But I'm back! With lots of lovely cakes to share!


 A cute little puppy birthday cake

 A girly western themed birthday cake, with a well wishing horse on top

 This little cake is was for my beautiful older sister's birthday on Saturday. It's a pretty safe bet that when I have free reign to decorate a cake however I want, it will involve ruffles. And flowers. Love you sis!

 And this one was for my lovely sister in law, who's birthday was also on Saturday. What are the odds huh? And her cake involved a ruffled flower! Double whammy! Love you Joanie! Haha
(My sister in laws real name is Jenni. While on vacation my dad referred to her once as Joanie, and the nickname stuck)

 This is a little wedding cake, for a couple that wanted something a little outside the box. Nothing says outside the box like a couple of handmade monkey cake toppers!

My favorite part? Making their tales intertwine into a heart!

In other news, while on vacation I did a little bit of shopping. And by a little I mean a lot. I discovered Kohl, which probably has the most amazing sales (I saved more than I actually spent!). I also had my first experience with Nordstrum Rack. Heaven on earth I tell you! My closet is packed full, and I've run out of hangers to put things on. Such a dilemma. 
I also have a hair appointment today, and I have no idea what to do to my mess of hair. It's an awkward time for a change. Summer isn't quite over, so I don't want to go darker, but Fall is definitely on it's way, so I don't want to go any lighter... Also a dilemma, but not the good kind like having too many clothes to fit in your closet. So wish me luck!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment