Pages

Monday Sweets

Well it appears I'm a day late. And a dollar short, but that's besides the point. Closing the shop on Saturdays always seems like a great idea. It means we actually get a long weekend. But when it's Friday night and it's 11:45 and we're not finished the wedding cakes that need to be delivered Saturday morning, we realize it kind of came back to bite us in the butt. It didn't help that we had to make the cake from hell. A wedding cake on steroids. This thing was 5 tiers, and weighed more than I do. I literally had to sit on the shelf in the fridge to make sure the cake wasn't going to break it when we put it in. And we had to have 2 manly men come put it in the fridge for us at midnight. But we managed to get it done. Here is what I have to show for it!


 Here is is. The cake on steriods. Pictures do not do this thing justice. It was HUGE. There's one of regular sized cupcakes at the bottom, to give you something to compare it to.

Another late night wedding cake. The lighting stinks at midnight, so it doesn't look nearly as cute as it actually was.

 A fun, polka dotted birthday cake.

 Angry birds! I was so excited when I saw that someone had ordered this. I've never actually played the game, but my mom and little brother went through a phase where they played it non stop. 

Nothing like a little Spiderman to round things out!

Happy Monday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment