Pages

Sunday Sweets

I'm busy packing for my trip, which I should have done yesterday. But last night having a nap and watching Confessions of a Shopaholic seemed like a much better idea. I'll forever be a procrastinator. But never fear, you don't have to wait any longer to see this weeks cakes. Here they are!


 This little poodle is probably my favorite thing ever. It makes me want a fluffy little poodle of my own.

 Another giant cupcake cake. Always cute.

 This was for a first anniversary. Ladybugs don't scream "Happy 1st Anniversary" to me, but to each their own. I love black white and red, so I'm not complaining.

 Are you asking yourself, "what in the world are those creepy things". Ya, that was my first thought when I saw that I had to make them. They're Waybuloos. Apparently it's a childrens cartoon. 

One of this weeks wedding cakes. Nothing like some intertwining tree branches and purple cherry blossoms.

Have a fabulous Sunday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment