Pages

Summer Vacation!

I don't know if going on vacation was such a good idea. I don't want to have to go back to work, and real life when it's over. We're almost to the halfway point, and I've had a blast so far. My family has gone to Spokane every summer for as long as I can remember. Why Spokane? I have no idea, but it's where some of my favorite memories are. I up till this point I haven't shared very much about my personal life or family, but here's a little looksy into what a Schneyder vacation entails!


 This is Riverfront Park, it's the thing I look forward to most when we come to Spokane. This is a beautiful old clock tower that was build in 1902

 One of my favorite thing is the world. I look forward to riding the carousel every year. It's more than 100 years old, and it's absolutely gorgeous. We all have our favorite horses to ride. I prefer the one that has the most jewels in its saddle, and my little brother always rides the goat.

 The best mini doughnuts ever. Fried fresh and covered in cinnamon and sugar.

 Aren't my niece and nephew the cutest? My Sister and her family were lucky enough to come on the trip this year.

My little brother Justin, older sister Jess, and me. What are we riding you might ask? This is the funniest thing. It's a garbage sucking goat! It's a goat, made out of iron, and you push a button on the side, and put your garbage up to his mouth and it sucks it up! It never gets old, and always makes me laugh.

Hope you're having as good of a week as I am!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment