Pages

Addicted

There is a fine line between liking to shop, and being addicted. I think I've crossed that fine line. There is two kinds of shopping, going to a store, and online. I find that actual "going to a store, and physically pulling out your credit card" shopping is the lesser of two evils. Unfortunately for me, and my bank account, I suffer from the latter. Online shopping is a trap. You can sit in the comfort of your own home, click a few buttons, and after a few days shiny, new, beautiful things show up on your doorstep. It's not until the bank statement comes at the end of the month that you realize what you've done. So let's pretend that yesterday, when I went to Safeway, I was actually going to get groceries, and not a pre paid Visa, since spool72.com wouldn't accept my Global Payment card. I think this is what some people refer to as rock bottom.... I'm ashamed.
As ashamed as I may be, I'm super excited my purchases to arrive. I've had my eye on this stuff for while, so that makes buying it ok. Right? And it's my birthday end of April, so I wont be able to buy anything until after that... That's how I'm going to justify my exorbitant spending this month!

Floral boyfriend cardi. Surprisingly hard to come by, but worth the search. 

I LOVE these flats. Love them. 

Tangerine and steel grey are such a cute color combo for spring/ summer. Give me stripes and a big bow, and I'm sold.

Again, stripes and a bow. Need I say more?

Lovely additions to my spring wardrobe, if I do say so myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment