Pages

Pocketful of Sunshine

Happy Monday! I hear that Mondays are a total drag for most people, but for me, they are the best! Working Tuesday to Friday means that Monday is my day off, so pardon all my excited energy if you have a bad case of the the Monday gloomies. This is my final effort to be faithful to my blog. Recent events have led to more free time on my hands, so naturally I thought there was no better way to use said free time!


The weather in my nick of the woods is less than pleasant at the moment. We finally had a week of pleasant spring weather, only to be slapped in the face by snow this weekend. So in an attempt to brighten up this dreary Monday morning, I thought I'd share one of my favorite hues. Yellow!
















Such a bright and cheery choice! I must say that the apron is a personal favorite of mine. Not only is it a gorg saffron color, but it also has ruffles. I have a feeling it's going to become a staple of mine at work. So don't be afraid to take a trip down the yellow brick road, and wear some yellow this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment