Pages

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward
  • The fact that one of my co workers put the chocolate icing lid on my chair without me knowing, and me sitting on it. And having chocolate icing smeared alllll over my bum for the rest of the day. 
  • The message that some lady left on out answering machine on Monday, one of the two days we aren't open. "Will someone PLEASE pick up the phone?!" Pause. "This isn't very good business sense you know. I'm trying to order a cake and you people wont even pick up the phone. You're running a business here. I'll call back in 10 minutes, and someone had better pick up this phone!" Easy lady. It says very clearly in our answering machine message that we're closed Sundays and Mondays. 
  • Having to deal with this same lady when she comes into the shop on Tuesday afternoon to order a cake. She was not a happy camper when I told her we were all booked for Saturday. Should've pre ordered!
  • The state of obscurity that my closet is in. Must. Clean. Soon.
Awesome 
  • The weather here has finally warmed up! Granted, it also came with gale force winds, but I'll take what I can get. 
  • Stella and Dot party tomorrow. Having to host it at my house is awkward, however getting major discounts on gorgeous jewelry is the definition of awesome. 
  • The stack of new magazines on my nightstand, just waiting to be looked at. 
  • My new Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask. Hydrated, shiny hair, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment