Pages

Cupcakery

Happy Monday! Nothing like waking up to snow when it's the end of March... NOT! I'm thoroughly sick of this weather, but apparently it's going to shape up as of tomorrow. I'm skeptical, but we'll see. Regardless if it's the weather that's getting you down, or the fact that's it's back to work this morning, here's a little something to brighten your day. Cupcakes! Cupcake paraphernalia to be exact. And let's just pretend that I didn't have to google how to spell that. 




Such a sweet apron from Anthropology. If you're reading this mum, it would make a great birthday present. 

Measuring cups! Also available in measuring spoons. Love. 

I have a strange obsession with cake stands. I love the pale pink color and the scalloped edges. 

I'm the proud owner of this cupcake charm from Tiffany. It's my favorite and is def my go-to jewelry piece. 


Just a little something sweet. Super cute right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment