Pages

Sunday Sweets

Sunday's really are sweet. No work, uplifting church meetings, and chill time with the fam jam. It really doesn't get any better. It also occurred to me that Sunday would be a good day to share cakes that I've made during the week, in what shall be called "Sunday Sweets".
This week was craaaazy at the shop. A ton of cakes. Some people who order cakes have a very specific idea of what they want. Others give us total control and creative freedom. Both have their pros and cons, depending on the day and the amount of brain power I have. Here are a few of this weeks creations...


It's hard to go wrong with the classic combo of black and white, especially paired with a pop of punchy coral


There's nothing I love more than an oversized bow. Add some polka dots, and I'm sold.


I love zebra striped, I love hot pink. And I love tiara's. For little girl's cakes. For a 21st birthday? Not so much. But it's what they ordered, so ask, and ye shall receive. 
That's all friends! Hope you're weekend has been lovely! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment