Pages

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward
  • When I'm in the bathroom at work, and someone comes and reams on the door handle. Not only reams, but gives the door a shoulder in an attempt to get in. The door is locked, and I'm in here mmk? There is another bathroom 2 feet away for Pete's sake!
  • The lady that came into get cupcakes today that head a dead fly in her hair....
  • The fact that my Aunt and Uncle came into the shop today, and didn't recognize me. Granted they were my great Aunt and Uncle, but still. All those Christmases and Easters didn't have much of an impact. I'm completely forgettable apparently. 
  • The lady that has come to get a dozen cupcakes. Every. Day. This. Week. That's not as much awkward as it is sad. I don't think she's been sharing them either. 
Awesome

  • It's almost 8 at night, and it's not even completely dark. Spring!
  • The fact that almost everything at Gap is on sale right now. Fan. Tastic. 
  • My Whippy Cake headbands that finally came in the mail yesterday. They almost guarantee that everday is going to be a decent hair day. 
  • Only 2 more days, and 21 cakes to decorate, and then it's the weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment