Pages

Ring(let) Leaders

I've always been jealous of those girls that have a full head of gorgeous, bouncy curls. It was my sister, not me, who was lucky enough to get that gene. My slight wave and I were always envious. So envious that in junior high we took drastic measures. Oh yes, I went to my mother and said the four letter word of the hair world. Perm. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that the perming went on for several years. Don't worry, I am in no way considering going back to those days. But lately I am getting sick of my waves, and am longing for full on curl, like these lovely ladies have. 





Beautiful, no? And you know what they say, fake it until you make it. As far as styling tools go, I personally use my Chi for everything. Straightening, waving and curling, everything. Without it I'd be lost. And my hair would be a mess. But I saw an ad in a magazine for something new, and it intrigues me. 

Say hello to the Conair You Curl. It's pricier cousins have been around for quite sometime, but at $40, the You Curl is something that I might actually consider buying, just to see how it works. If it can get me halfway to Taylor Swift curls, then I'd definitely say it's money well spent!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment