Pages

The Emmy's

There's nothing I love more than some red carpet action. It's the only part of award shows that I ever actually watch. At this years Emmy's there was plenty to see. Here is some of the great, the good, and the ugly!

The Great

 Oh Cat Deeley, beautiful and golden from head to toe

 I can't remember the last time I saw Julia in anything, but this lace, lavender dress is gorgeous, and I wont be forgetting it any time soon

 Nina Dobrav is possibly the most gorgeous girl ever, and her bold, curve hugging dress does her justice.

The Good

 I'm not sure why I love this dress. I'm a sucker for pink, and tiers of tulle. I think it's adorable

 This dress is so different from anything else I saw on the red carpet, I like

 Everything about this look is dramatic. From her hair, to the beautiful deep blue, and layers of ruffles

The Bad

 A potato sack dyed black

 Apparently no one was kind enough to tell her how thick her waist, and how wide her hips look

 A few years ago we had a sheep skin rug that looked almost exactly like this

Electric blue, metallic spandex

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment