Pages

Sunday Sweets

Another week come and gone. Just when I thought fall had arrived, and I thought I could pull out my scarves and chunky sweaters, we got a bout of summer weather! Which would have been lovely if I would have actually been able to enjoy it, instead of working inside all week. But trust me, you'll never hear me complain about warm weather. Anyway, in the world of cakes there was some fun ones this week, so I hope you enjoy!



 This was a fun post-wedding cake for a couple that got married out of the country, and wanted to have a party with a pretty cake. I love the pale color combo, and the fun star burst pattern

 This was another wedding cake, for a groom that came in the day before the wedding, in desperate need of a cake. There was no way we were going to let him disappoint his bride on their big day. He gave us complete freedom, just told us to "do something pretty". I think it turned out pretty dang cute.

 Sushi! I love doing sushi cakes, especially when they're complete with chopsticks and fortune cookies!


I love this little cake. It was for a last minute customer, who said her daughter loved Japanese animation. Cartoon cupcakes is what I came up with!

Have a great rest of the weekend! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment