Pages

Good Gravy

We've had some interesting requests as far as cakes go. We've made cakes in the shape of cherished pets, favorite alcoholic beverages, numerous body parts, and lots of other things. Last week we had a mom come in to order a cake for her 10 year old son. When she said she had a strange request, I had no idea what to expect. I definitely didn't expect her to say she wanted a cake that looked like a packet of Club House gravy mix. But that's exactly what she wanted. Apparently her son loves mashed potatoes, and what goes better with mashed potatoes than gravy? Usually I only post cakes on Sunday, but I thought this one was too fun to save until then!



Looks delicious huh?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhh my goodness. You did amazing! That is a ridiculous request but hilarious!

    ReplyDelete