Pages

Sunday Sweets

I'm sorry I've been so terrible lately. Summer is officially gone, and all the cooler fall weather makes me want to do after work is curl up with a blanket and watch Project Runway. But I'm telling myself that my lazy streak is over, and there is lots of good things to come! Here are a few of this weeks goodies!


 I thought this was such a fun way to showcase a bunch of the Muppets, even on a smaller cake

 This cake was for a local art gallery. They gave us complete artistic freedom, so we thought some funky, modern looking flowers would be fun

 A cake for a brother and sister that share the same birthday. One tier is knight themed for him, and the other princess for her


 A castle cake, complete with horse and knight in shining armor

A cute little pirate cupcake. I just love his mustache

Have a great rest of the weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment