Pages

April Showers

April showers? Pffffft. More like April snow storm! Ridiculous weather. But for a few hours last night, it was lightly raining while it was relatively warm, and it made me want to throw on my rain coat and galoshes, and play in the rain. Then I remembered that I don't have a rain coat, or galoshes. That was last night, and this is now. Behold, a plethora of fabulous rainy day finds.
THE most fabulous umbrella I've ever seen
Apparently practicality comes in a gorg shade of aqua blue




A bright and cheery addition to any grey day


I am obsessed with wellies. Sweet floral print with an adorable red buckle. 


Not a rain coat, but a rain CAPE! So chic


LOVE this cami. Not only does it tote an adorable umbrella print, and ruffle front, there's also red zipper detail on the back. Must. Resist. Buying.


Hope your weekend weather is nothing but blue skies!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment