Pages

Do or Dye

That time has come again. I'm getting tired of my hair. I tried bangs, and I liked them a lot. Except a week later it was summer and they kept getting greasy and sticking to my forehead. Not so cute. So now I'm in  the "growing out" phase in the depths of summer. So any kind of hair cutting is out. So if it's not a cut, it's color. And I'm thinking color. Big time. Ever since high school I've wanted to put some kind of brightly colored streaks in my hair, but I was never brave enough. And my parents wouldn't let me. Now I'm a little more brave, and I don't live at home, so I'm seriously thinking it's time to take the plunge. The only thing that's holding me back is the fear of looking like some kind of punk rocker wannabe. So any of you that have any trepidations, speak now, or forever hold your peace! Here are a few my inspirations, and a few of my worst fears


 I love this braid, especially the vibrant teal color

 I really like how just the ends of LC's hair are dyed, rather than a whole strand


 K, I would never actually do my hair like this. But she can actually hold her own against the pastels

 This is where things start to get ugly. Really Avril? Lime green? It looks like your hair is starting to mold.

This is my worst nightmare when it comes to colored streaks....

I'll keep you posted as to what I decide!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oooo color could be cute! love the top two. the rest are pretty sketch! haha I wanna see it when/if you get it done!!

    ReplyDelete