Pages

Sunday Sweets

Work this week was a little strange. A new girl started, and it always takes some time to adjust, especially for me since I don't deal with change very well. It was also one of those weeks where, even though we didn't have as many cakes as we usually do, we were still insanely busy because of little set backs. The wrong size of cakes being bake, cakes not being baked at all. Annoying to say the least. But I still got to do some fun cakes, so here's a peak at a few!


 Pizza cakes always make me laugh because I think they look pretty dang realistic. This particular one has pepperoni, mushrooms and green peppers

 For a special one year old, with a lil rebel themed party

 I looooove this wedding cake. We don't get very many requests for cakes with ruffles, so when we do I get super excited. The reception was gorgeous as well, the cake and cupcakes that went along with it sat atop vintage suitcases and antique cake stands

Pink cascading flowers for a 60th birthday party

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment