Pages

The Long and Short of It

I don't know if you can tell by now or not, but I get tired of my hair pretty fast. I go blonder in the spring and summer, and as soon as September rolls around, I get tired of my sunny highlights and go back to my roots. Bangs were good, but the timing was off. I like the color that I have in my hair right now, but my mother had a few choice words for me when she saw it. So with a hair appointment book, I need to decide what my next move is. Since color apparently didn't work out too well for me, maybe it's not to think about a cut? For the most part I love my long hair, but there are days when I just want to chop it all off! And then I see pictures of super cute short cuts and it makes me seriously consider taking the plunge and going under the knife. Or scissors.





 Aren't they all so pretty? And they're still long enough to be versatile. Long enough to curl, and put in a pony, which is essential. But then I see pictures like these...


 And I realize that the thought of chopping off all my hair makes me want to cry. Decisions, Decisions. But seeing this next picture makes me realize I can have the best of both worlds!

Hahahahahahaha. 
Have a great weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment