Pages

Sunday Sweets

I'm so glad that it's finally the weekend! This week was hectic and it's so nice to finally have a break. And I'd better enjoy it while I can because this coming week looks like it's going to be equally as crazy. My bed is begging for an afternoon nap, so I'm going to get straight to the good stuff. There is a couple of cakes that I just love, so enjoy!


 A first birthday cake, complete with a cute little lion on top. I know what you're thinking, why is there an R in 1st? No, I don't stink that bad at spelling. But whoever took the cake order for this cake is, because that's how it was spelt, so that's how I spelt it on the cake. Don't worry, I fixed it before they picked the cake up.


 I'm just in love with this cake. Who knew that some nautical stripes and a whale could be so dang cute?


 I made this cake for my grandma's birthday. Please excuse the crappy lighting in the picture, it doesn't do it justice. But I love the ruffles on the bottom tier, and the pink sugar peony

 A cute little girl cow. With a bow in her hair of course

I have a love hate relationship with making dino's out of fondant. Sometimes they work, other's they don't. This little guy cooperated for the most part. I especially love his toothy grin. It was my attempt at making him a little scary, but I think it makes even cuter.

Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Darling cakes!! You are so talented! love the whale one especially! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete