Pages

Take it to the max(i)

Dresses are one of my favorite go to pieces for summer, because they're so cool and breathable. Which would be really nice on a day like today, where it's 24 degrees, and 79% humidity. I have all kinds of dresses in my wardrobe, but there's not a single maxi dress to be found. I'm still undecided about this recent trend. The right person has to be wearing the right dress for it to be believable in my nick of the woods. Sure, any California beach bum could pull one off. But I live in the prairies. There's no beaches here people. Even so, I'm willing to give the maxi dress the benefit of the doubt. Especially after I saw these beauties.


 I love this summery floral print

 Gorgeous turquoisey blue, and I love the button and ruffle details

 I love bold black and white stripes in any way, shape or form

 Another pretty pattern

 I love that this one has a defined waist, where as lots of maxi dresses are empire waist and flow straight down from under the bust.

I'm planning on doing a little shopping this weekend, and a cute maxi dress is on my list of things to find. Wish me luck!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. In Calgary perhaps? Count me in... I'm obsessed with Maxi Dresses Sash!! I love this last one too, you're right! It's so cute and most do just fall from under the bust!!! I was so pleased to see this on my 'blogger newsfeed'

    ReplyDelete