Pages

Easy as Pie

I love dessert. I would eat it for every meal if my hips could get away with it. And one of the questions I get asked most often as a cake decorator, is if I ever get sick of cakes and cupcakes. And the answer is yes. There are times when I'd like nothing more than to throw a cake out the window, and hope that I never see another cupcake in my life. And then there's other days when I wake up in the morning and can't wait to get to work so I can scarf down a Chocolate Strawberry Swirl. Even though I have a somewhat love/hate relationship with cake, there is one thing I don't think I'll ever get sick of. Pie. Maybe it's because I don't get it very often, but give me a big slice of coconut cream smothered in whipped cream, and I'm yours. Pie has come a long way from it's humble beginnings. It's the showcase of birthday parties and weddings alike. Here's a little pie inspiration!


 I love this pie themed birthday party. Nothing more adorable than mini pies on a stick

When/if I ever get married, I'm really hoping my mom loves me enough to make me individual heart shaped pies with our initials on top for all of the guests lol. Fingers crossed!

A cake, in the shape of a pie... So sweet

Mini pies as a wedding favor 

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment