Pages

Happy Mother's Day!

Today there is a complete lack of Sunday Sweets. I was lazy and didn't have a chance to take pictures of any of the cakes I made. I made a really cute cake in the shape of a Tiffany box for Jen, one of my really good friends, and a Beauty and the Beast themed cake for a local fund raiser. But alas, I didn't get pictures of them. I did however get a picture of this cake




In case you couldn't tell, written on the martini glasses is "Happy 29th Birthday Dirty Girl". So classy. A sad representation of this weeks cakes. 

On a happier note, today is Mother's Day! I know that everyone thinks they have the best mom in the world, but I can honestly say that I do. My mum has always been the best example of service, faith and love, and I don't know what I would do without her. I love you Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment