Pages

Prints Charming

As summer fast approaches, I've taken time to rearrange my closet, and swap out my winter cloths for warm weather apparel. I'm ditching my black, navy and grey, for fuchsia, orange and turquoise, and my solid colors for prints. Nothing says summer to me like colorful patterns in lightweight fabrics. There's something so festive and fun about a bright colored plaid, or a punchy floral print. Here's a little printed summer inspiration. 

 It's hard to tell in the picture, but this blouse has little lemons printed all over it. Lemonade anyone? 

 Usually I just feel sloppy whenever I'm wearing any kind of sweatshirt. But this draped polka dotted number still looks polished

 This deep coral color is probably my favorite for the summer

 I love a lace up sandal, especially in this red and white printed fabric

 Gorgeous hand painted bangle

 Not only is this a scarf, but it also has several strands of beads. 2 accessories in one!

The list wouldn't be complete without a cake. This is such a fun color palate for summer, and the damask-esque piped detail is just lovely

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment