Pages

Technical Difficulties

It's been a whole week since I've posted! Normally I would chalk this one up to laziness, but for once that isn't the case. For whatever reason blogger wont let me login on my laptop! I have no idea why, and no idea how to fix it either. So here I am, at home on my parents laptop. I really wish I had a lot of exciting things to tell you about the past week, but I really don't. I did have my tea party though, which was so much fun. Here are a few of the highlights


The table all set and ready to go

 Tea cup, complete with an after tea sucker

 Petit fours, toped with a rose and a little edible sparkle

 No tea party of mine is complete without cupcakes

My mom has a little collection of old hats, which she was nice enough to let us use. Come to think of it, I don't think I've posted a picture of myself yet. So this is me!

 My gorgeous friend Katie, or "Mrs. Nesbit" as she's known at tea parties. 
 Justin, my poser of a little brother,  who would wear this top hat everyday if he could. He'll probably kill me for tell anyone this, but his tea party name is Mrs. Jenkins 


Happy Tuesday everyone!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment