Pages

Sunday Sweets

Happy weekend everyone! I wasn't sure if I was going to survive this week, but I did. Next week I get a little bit of a vacation from work, which I'm super excited about. It's sunday afternoon and all I want to do is eat and have a nap, so I'll get to the good stuff! Here are a few of this weeks cakes!


 This may be one of my all time favorite cakes that I've ever done. But when the lady came and picked it up, she didn't even say anything, which was a little disappointing. Getting to see peoples positive reactions is half the fun. But oh well, I love it!

 The coloring of this picture is awful, the cake really wasn't glowing hot pink

 Simpson themed cake, complete with Homer and doughnuts

 What's that? A hippo laying down in the grass with a cupcake is a strange request for an 11th birthday? Ya, I think so too! 

 A wedding cake that didn't get picked up. So I spent an hour after work trying to track these people down, and ended up delivering it to their reception (free of charge, might I add), only to get yelled at because "the cake was supposed to be here 2 hours ago!" Some people... 

A very bright, summery little wedding cake

That's all for this week! I'm off to enjoy dinner with my family!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment