Pages

Tea Time

As I mentioned yesterday, I have some time off this coming week. The shop is going to be closed for 5 days for some kitchen renovations, which means I get a break! I wish I had some super exciting plans to go away, but I don't. However, I do have plans to have a tea party. I started having tea parties with my little brother Justin, and one of my best friends Katie when I was probably 9 or 10. Katie broke her arm, and there wasn't a lot she could do for fun, so we started having tea parties. Justin wasn't really invited, but he was my little brother that felt the need to be included in everything my friends and I were doing, so he became a regular as well. It's 10 years later, and our tea parties are still going strong. Now that I'm older, and a little wiser, tea parties are a little fancier than they used to be, and I'm having a blast planning this one. Here are a few of this tea parties inspirations!


 Every tea party calls for a ladylike dress

 And ladylike gloves of course. With bows no less
 A perfectly pink polka dotted tea pot

 Personalized tea cups, so unbelievably cute

 Not only does this cake have a sweet dolman banner on top, but it's ruffled as well. Love
I sometimes find the cakes with super bright different colored layers a little unappealing. But this cake, with it's subdued pink layers is gorgeous 

Stay tuned for some pictures from the tea party!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment