Pages

Bang On

I'm not the kind of person that is big fan of change. Especially when it comes to my hair. My hair has been long for years,  3/4 of the way down my back. And for the most part I love it. Sure I go threw a ton of hair products, and it takes 45 minutes to blow dry. But I really like being able to do so many things with it, because I have so much length to work with. But lately, I've been getting bored. I've changed the color up, and that hasn't satisfied my need for change. I think it might be time to take the plunge, and cut it. Nothing huge at first, I'm thinking maybe 4 inches. Which represents almost 8 months of growth, which why cutting it is so hard for me. Another idea that I've been toying with is bangs. I usually have long side swept bangs, but I grew them out about a year ago. I'm thinking more this time. Something similar to these styles...



I just love Olivia Wilde, and her new bangs are no exception


J Lo's bangs are also lovely. As is her lovely caramel blond color


I love that Nicole's bangs are a little more piecey and choppy than the others


I've always coveted after Reese's tresses, her hair always looks so polished and perfect 


This is exactly what I DON'T want. Good on Rachel for pulling off the long, thick, blunt bangs, but they're a little extreme for me. 

Every time I have myself convinced that I want to do something totally different, I second guess myself, and get scared. But it's just hair, it'll grow back, right?
Happy Good Friday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment