Pages

Flushed

One of my favorite beauty products is blush. I have almost no natural rosiness to my cheeks, but I think nothing is prettier than a natural flush. I just think it does wonders to make your face look more pulled together and awake, which is never a bad thing. I have about 9 different blushes in my makeup bag at the moment, from powders to creams to stains and gels. One of the things that I have never tried is "smart" makeup. You know the ones, they go on clear, and claim to perfectly adjust to your skin tone for the perfect shade every time. I've been skeptical, but earlier this week my curiosity got the best of me, and I purchased Smashbox O-Glow. I've eyed it several times before, and tested it on my hand many times. Indeed, it went from a clear gel to a lovely shade of bright pink, so I figured I'd give it a try.


All in all I'm satisfied. My skin tone is on the darker side, so the pink isn't as vibrant as I had hoped, and it's not as long lasting as I'd like either. But when I layer a powder blush over top, it enhances the color and gives it a little more wear time. Not sure if it's worth the $30 price tag though. I'll use it all up, and then I'll continue my search for the perfect blush.
Hope you have a fabulous Easter weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment