Pages

Sunday Sweets

Another week come and gone. I can't believe April is already here! Along with a foot and a half of snow... But I promise that will be my last complaint about the weather. Work was insanely busy this week, not just with cakes, but with customers as well. I'm super excited to have a few days to recuperate before doing it all again this coming week. Here's a few of this weeks favorites!


Nothing like a giant pink cupcake. With a cherry on top of course!


This cake was for the nicest couple. The cake is for a couple's 40th wedding anniversary. They decided to take their whole family to Disneyland to celebrate!


Just a simple flowered birthday cake. Brown, blue and teal is one of my favorite color combos. The cake is also dusted with edible glitter, but unfortunately you can't seen in the pic.


This cake was for a Black and White Ball. I love scalloped edges, and of course, bows. I made a few red flowers for a pop of color, and dusted them with shimmery magenta.


This cake really isn't anything special, but I just love the little car!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, whoa, whoa! Did you make these? They are amazing! I love the Black and White Ball cake. So gorgeous!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did make these :) But thank you so much, I'm flattered!

    ReplyDelete