Pages

Something Old, Something New

There's something about Old Hollywood stars that I've always loved. Their glamor and sparkle of has always held a certain fabulousness that's intrigued me. Screen sirens of days past seemed to have a style and grace all their own that celebrities today lack. I live about as far away as you can get from Hollywood. But even so, I'd like nothing more than to get my own little piece of glamor. Here are a few classic beauties, with a modern twist.










Iconic Ray Bans updated, available in lots of fun colors








Swimsuit season is upon us, but these fun suits are both cute and modest








I love me a printed dress. Perfect for layering either over or under










Stripey dresses have a fun nautical feel perfect for the fast approaching summer









Printed tops with a slight mexican feel. Perfect for your next fiesta


Now go out there an embrace your inner movie star!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Where is that polka dot swimsuit with the red belt from???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's from www.reyswimwear.com, they have the cutest modest swimsuits ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sources, darling, sources! Where are those Jackie dresses from!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it sad that I didn't bother putting any sources because I wasn't even sure anyone was actually reading my blog? lol but both Jackie dresses are from Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete