Pages

Lash Blast

I am by no means a makeup artist. But I think it's safe to say we all have at least on product we can't live without. And if I was stranded on a dessert island, and could bring only one cosmetic with me, it would have to be mascara. I'm a lash girl. There's nothing I love more than long, voluminous lashes. As far as drugstore brands go, I can honestly say I've tried them all. I've tried the cult favorites, Diorshow, Lancome Oscillation, Givenchy Phenomen Eyes that has the round brush, been there, done that.
However, there is one mascara that I've never tried. The classic pink and green tube. Maybelline Great Lash. It's a classic. But for some reason my mother has a personal vendetta against this mascara. She hates it, and told me never to waste my money on it. But recently I found myself in a different city, without any mascara in my makeup bag, and nowhere to turn except a gas station, where the cosmetic to be found other than Carmex was Great Lash. I didn't have any other choice, so I bought some. It happened to be Great Lash Big, a new formula, with a bigger brush. I had my doubts, especially considering my extensive experience with other mascaras. But all I can say, is that I love it. Seriously. As far as volume goes, not the greatest. But if you're a fan of mile long lashes, and a stay put formula at a great price, this little beaut is for you!


I'd love to hear about your beauty must haves! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment