Pages

A Sad Sad Day...

Ever had one of those days where everything seems to go wrong? Well the past 24 hours seems to be that kind of day. Last night I decided to be productive, and clean out my closet. What do I get for trying to be productive? A broken toe, that's what! It's obviously the universe trying to tell me that I shouldn't be getting rid of any of my clothes. 
I also got a package in the mail yesterday, an order filled with beautiful clothes that I purchased last week. Nothing I ordered looked good. Nothing. That's the risk you take when ordering over the internet, but still. I didn't expect everything to make me look like I'm six months pregnant, which I most certainly am not.
So in an attempt to brighten my day, and take my mind of my throbbing toe, here are some a few things that are on my radar, in a rainbow of cheery hues.



A beautiful shade of sky blue, with a few special details to make a basic T more interesting



Yellow is one of my favorite colors to wear, especially this deeper shade of saffron 




I love this spring jacket, with its plaid lining and detachable hood. Especially in this bright cherry red, a color I'm seldom brave enough to wear



Magenta. Need I say more? 
 I am in love with these sky high wedges. So much easier to walk in than stilettos, and a perfect choice for summer
A little more practical than the wedges above, and equally as cute. Multi patterned gladiators with beaded detail... perfection

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment